We've compiled this checklist to help you boost your productivity, get maximum returns from your IMEX America investment—and have a great time in Las Vegas!
Before the show
- Access your Online Schedule and messaging service to make appointments before the show, and to send RFPs and messages to exhibitors.
- Plan to come early for Smart Monday and enjoy free access to a full day of education and networking.
- Check out discounts on airfares and at The Venetian®| The Palazzo®. Details at Travel and Accommodations.
- Search for specific events, education or topics at IMEX America here (2017 program live this summer) and add them to your Online Schedule.
At the show
- Start your day with MPI Keynotes—free each morning—with top speakers and stimulating topics.
- Keep in touch with complimentary WiFi at designated hotspots on the show floor.
- Use the IMEX America App to make the most of your time on the show floor and at after-hours events.
- Pick up your IMEX America Daily every morning—or check out the online version here.
- Boost your knowledge with up to 100 education sessions and campfires at the trade show, at no cost to you.
- Enjoy access to MPI buyer-supplier receptions (you don’t need to be an MPI member).
- Network at professional gatherings, booth events and parties, such as CIC Hall of Leaders, SITE Nite North America, Association Evening and the MPI Foundation Rendezvous.
- Participate in sustainability and local legacy programs and help us make a positive impact for the local community and the planet.
- Take advantage of benefits including complimentary shuttle service and special savings on Las Vegas attractions.
After the show
- Send us your feedback to help make next year’s show an even better experience for you. Contact IMEX America or fill out our post-show survey.
- Follow up with suppliers you met and keep in touch with the IMEX America community on social media channels.
- Use our Exhibitor Directory to check for the industry’s best global suppliers. The Directory is live for six months after the show.
- Make your plans to be in Las Vegas for IMEX America again next year.