Power of the appointment system
The IMEX appointment system is unique, giving buyers complete choice over their appointments and contains an integrated messaging service. It is a buyer-led system - buyers make appointments with exhibitors (not the other way around).
For exhibitors this means that they are guaranteed to meet with buyers who have a specific interest in their destination or product.
All appointments take place in an exhibitor’s booth on the trade show floor - appointment timeslots are 30 minutes.
In addition to individual appointments, buyers will also attend Group Appointments on exhibitor booths.
Booths over 300sqft will have the opportunity to benefit from Group Appointments. Groups of buyers (approximately 10 pax) will visit your booth at a pre-scheduled time for a 30 minute appointment during which you can present an overview of your destination/products or services.
What other facilities does the online schedule have?
- Reserve or block timeslots in your schedule
- Open multiple schedules for your booth
- Allocate appointments directly to your booth staff
- Decline appointments from buyers that you do not wish to meet
- Send messages and request information from buyers with whom you have appointments with
- Export your schedules to your outlook or lotus notes calendar