As a leading global destination for events and conferences, Las Vegas is the perfect location for IMEX America—a one-of-a-kind city, offering endless entertainment and hospitality. Our venue is the Sands Expo, one of the world’s largest convention facilities, with 2.25 million square feet of combined space with The Venetian® l The Palazzo®.
About the Sands Expo and Convention Center
Find out all about our 1,200,000-square-foot venue here including how to get there and around, amenities and services, world-class dining and entertainment.
Sands Expo and Convention Center, 201 Sands Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 sandsexpo.com
About Las Vegas
Las Vegas is one of the world's leading destinations for meetings and events, hosting 20,000-plus meetings, conventions and exhibitions every year. With superb infrastructure and more than 140,000 hotel rooms, plus excellent U.S. and international flights, Las Vegas provides IMEX America with a truly outstanding home.
Enjoy award-winning restaurants, A-list shows, exciting casino action and more. Take time to explore this spectacular and dynamic city. We partner with major Las Vegas attractions to provide you with savings and discounts. Here are the top five "must dos" from the Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority:
- Climb the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas, voted the best place to view the city—from 240 feet above the Strip.
- Visit CityCenter, an 18-million-square-foot complex with shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
- Take in a show! Las Vegas is home to the planet’s highest density of talented people (and that’s not just IMEX America delegates!).
- Snap the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign. There’s a great photo opportunity from the parking lot at the foot of the sign.
- Experience Fremont Street, the birthplace of Sin City.