All the information you need for exhibiting at IMEX America—what’s included, how to book, how to attract buyers to your booth—and how we can help you do it.
As well as your space-only or hard-wall booth we offer:
- Our online appointment system including unlimited schedules and access to our buyers via our messaging service
- A web page in our online exhibitor directory
- Inclusion in our Show Planner
- Opportunities to be included in our Show Preview and Daily Paper
- Free booth partner and staff registration
- An exhibitor marketing toolkit and training webinars
- The personal year round support of our sales team
How to book
Send us an email or give us a call. We’re here to help you choose the best option.
How to get appointments with buyers
Your web page in our online exhibitor directory is key. This is where our buyers will find you. You can contact them too via our online appointment system, sending out one marketing message a week for four weeks before the show to the buyers that fit your target market.
Once a buyer has made an appointment with you, you can message them direct, and view their appointment profile for information on what they’d like to discuss and any RFPs they might have added. Join one of our webinars or give us a call for a walk through the system.
How to promote your booth
We’re here to help you with marketing and PR support. From how to reach the press coming to the show, through how to make your buyer messages stand out, to getting your story in the Daily Paper, we’ll show you how.
How to boost your brand presence
Our sponsorship opportunities are designed to deliver the impact and return on investment you’re looking for. Pick an opportunity off the shelf or challenge us to come up with something brand new and unique for you. Find out more
How to exhibit sustainably
- Ask your booth builder to use sustainable materials and incorporate an on-booth recycling point
- Email links to electronic brochures rather than handing out printed copies. If you do bring brochures and give-aways only bring what you need, so you don't have to ship them back
- Choose sustainable (locally sourced, in season and organic) food and drink. Hire glassware, cutlery and chinaware instead of buying single-use plastic anything
- Order a water cooler and join the IMEX refill movement—we ask everyone coming to the show to bring reusable water bottles with them
- Donate leftovers such as stationery, give-aways, plants and furniture to us at the end of the show, and we'll donate them to local charities on your behalf
- Read our sustainable exhibiting guide for all the details
Who are IMEX America's official suppliers?
View a complete list of official suppliers, and alerts on who not to use here